We also collect the following information from you:
Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code. As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We enable you to create a profile, and share information such as messages, photos, and videos with others. Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We, or our third party partners, may employ a software technology called web beacons (also known as web bugs, clear gifs or pixels) which helps us understand what content is effective, for example by counting the number of users who have visited these pages, and to understand usage patterns. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to let us know when content is viewed. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded on web pages, ads, and e-mail. We, or our third party partners, may tie the information gathered by web beacons to the other information we collect about you
Additional Policy Information
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
Information we may collect from you
When you use the Site or contact us by e-mail, social media, SMS, telephone, or other methods, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us, including:
- Forms filled out by you on the Site;
- Content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise
- Site registration;
- Subscriptions or orders placed on the Site;
- Participation in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Site;
- Entering a competition, promotion or survey;
- Reporting a problem or requesting support for the Site.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, payment information, personal description, photographs or comments.
- Information we collect about you
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time);
- Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We use this information to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- To help us respond to your queries;
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Display content based upon your interests
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
We may also disclose your personal information
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- If Heavy Hits LLC, is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site, our newsletters and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org